Saturday, April 6, 2013

Romance Impaired PTs

He loves me... He loves me not...
He loves me... He loves me not... (Photo credit: Www.CourtneyCarmody.com/)

Unearth the Romance Impaired

As an original member of the romance clueless, I must have all the assistance I can obtain around birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day for the mother of my children, and any other day my significant other determines is ripe for romance.

Just a start, but everyone has to begin somewhere.  No matter what you spend, if she senses the effort, your benefit will be 10x.  Visit our site TXTromance for more on how to text the romance back, or how to text your ex back.

Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.  Or click this link to see our article From and For the Romance Impaired - http://txtromance.com/from-and-for-the-romance-impaired/

By Charles Lamm

Tags: romantic breaks,romantic holidays,romantic retreats,romantic breaks away,top romantic sms


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment